When Anthem was initially launched, it came prepackaged with our original version of Image Intense. You are welcome to continue using this version, but due to changes in licensing and a complete overhaul and rewrite of the plugin, Image Intense has been removed as part of the theme and you'll need to purchase Image Intense to receive the updated version.
Articles in this section
- "Spinning Wheel" when saving Image Intense sections
- Hurricane Harvey fundraiser information regarding Image Intense
- Image Intense 3.2.4 Release Notes
- Image Intense isn't listed as a module in the Divi Builder
- Image Intense Changelog
- Why isn't Image Intense available in the Visual Builder?
- My header text does not have two different font weights
- My padding / borders / margins aren't displaying correctly (pre 2.0)
- Will it affect my site if I update from an earlier version to version 2.0?
- How do I make my images fullwidth? (Pre 2.0)