When Anthem was initially launched, it came prepackaged with our original version of Image Intense. You are welcome to continue using this version, but due to changes in licensing and a complete overhaul and rewrite of the plugin, Image Intense has been removed as part of the theme and you'll need to purchase Image Intense to receive the updated version.
Articles in this section
- Anthem Changelog
- The gradient text isn't showing up or is broken
- How do I change the menu background image?
- Can I upgrade the version of Image Intense that came with Anthem?
- How do I edit the footer sections?
- How do I change the blurb hover background colors?
- How do I change the "read more" button styles on the blog grid?
- Can I change the menu to something other than the Hamburger menu?
- The sub-menu isn't working on tablet and mobile