To change the default appearance of the read more buttons, just go to Appearance > Editor > style.css and look for the "BLOG" section with the a.more-link entry in the stylesheet. Just adjust the background, border & color styles to whatever you'd like to use.
Articles in this section
- Anthem Changelog
- The gradient text isn't showing up or is broken
- How do I change the menu background image?
- Can I upgrade the version of Image Intense that came with Anthem?
- How do I edit the footer sections?
- How do I change the blurb hover background colors?
- How do I change the "read more" button styles on the blog grid?
- Can I change the menu to something other than the Hamburger menu?
- The sub-menu isn't working on tablet and mobile