By default, the max height of the menu is set to 2000px. If you would like to increase the height of the menu, simply go to Appearance > Editor > menus.css and search for the class .fw-menu.open. Increase the max-height selector to whatever px height you’d like and hit save. You’re good to go!
Articles in this section
- Rise & Shine Changelog
- How do I activate Open Table on my site?
- How do I control the animation of the menu page?
- How do I modify the countdown timer?
- How do I use the Recipe Card plugin?
- How do I edit the custom login screen?
- How can I increase the height of the animated menu overlay?
- The last menu item doesn't have enough spacing